Join now

Artistic Therapy London

I am a qualified Dutch Artistic Therapist and offer Protected content group sessions to adults and children that deal with: depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, long term illness, eating disorder, loss, life crises, emotional problems and more.

What to expect ?

Like in most therapies you would first meet me for an initial consultation. This gives us the opportunity to meet each other and to get an idea of your needs.

After this we continue with sessions once or sometimes twice a week for 50 minutes each. The artistic therapy is tailor made to your needs but usually involves an element of counselling (talking/ reflecting) and working on an artistic process.

The art is used as a medium to work with your unconscious processes and deep rooted emotions. The artistic process supports and often reflects your personal process and offers the opportunity to become more aware of your self, your health and personal situation. You don't need any experience working with art as all exercises are build up gradually and fully guided.

Sessions are offered in English and Dutch in my private practice in West Hampstead ('The Rooms Above').

If you would like more information please contact me.

Anniek Verholt