Join now

Greek Cookery Class - Tues 23 Nov 2010 (London)

Greek Cookery Class continues to be out and our next class is on Tuesday 23 November 6pm-10pm and the details:

On this session you'll learn to make a traditional Greek dish and a side or two. The class is held close to Liverpool Street/Old Street stations and is open to vegetarians as well as meat eaters, if you're a vegetarian, do not worry as your food will not touch any meat at all, just let me know if you want the veggie option when you book, otherwise I will assume you're going for the meat option.

We'll cook and eat Greek food together, and clean up afterwards, all within 4 hours. The cost is £35 per person, pre-payment only. You need to bring a couple of food containers to bring some of the food home with you and your drink. That's it!

It's very informal, good fun and you get to meet people who share the love of food and cooking together. To sign up, email me back with your name and anyone else you'd like to sign up, friend/colleague/partner on email:

greekcookeryclass(AT)gmail.com

First come first served, so please book early to avoid disappointment!! I also offer personalised gift vouchers if you want to give the class as a present to your loved ones.

For pictures and info and to get a feel of what we're up to visit us to see our previous 40 classes and Greek Supper Clubs on:
Protected content under photos.

Looking forward to cooking together some of the best Greek food in London.

Private events can be arranged as well, for your work, colleagues or friends. Get in touch for separate dates and affordable prices! I also offer catering for your personal special occasions or office meetings and parties.

Greek Cookery Class is where we cook together!! Greekfoodlovers' Supper Club is where I cook for you, and you simply come in with your friends/partner and eat and enjoy the food and I won't ask you to wash the dishes either!

Press and testimonials:

Your chef Elisavet, devoted to Greek food, has received much acclaim for her traditional home-cooking style. Elisavet has been featured in Red Magazine (June Protected content , Foodepedia and ITV’s Britain’s Best Dish where Michelin starred chef John Burton Race said her lagana bread is "absolutely first class" and the prawn dish she cooked live on ITV was "cooked to perfection!" Also Eating East has given her food and supper club 4**** stars out of 5 in their review: Protected content

Business Traveller US magazine lists both her Greek Supper Club and Greek Cookery Class among London's top alternative dining places. Finally, Elisavet is the first cook to teach Greek Cooking lessons at Divertimenti Cookery School in London.

The weekend of the 19 and 20 sees Elisavet bring her Greek food and specialities to the Rich Mix in Shoreditch and the Riverside Studios in Hammersmith for the separate festivals with Greek nibbles available.

London Forum