Join now

Offshore services offered by The Sovereign Group (London)

Hello everyone, I would like to set out some of the services offered by The Sovereign Group and to offer a cost free initial telephone consultation to anyone interested in discussing their personal or client needs.

The first Sovereign office was opened in Gibraltar in Protected content we now have offices or agents in all major offshore and onshore financial centres. Our core business is setting up and managing structures to assist with tax planning, succession issues, wealth management, foreign property ownership and cross-border business. In addition to high net worth individuals and their families, our clients include professionals, expatriates, entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes.

We can advise on all aspects of setting up suitable trust structures, including drafting the trust deeds and providing ongoing trustee services of the highest quality. We also provide comprehensive company incorporation, administration and management services for all major jurisdictions including the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, The Bahams, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Malta, Mauritius, The Netherlands, The Turks & Caicos Islands.

Please feel free to contact me on Protected content to send me an online message or email to discuss.

Kind regards,
Reyna Soni

London Forum