!Hola! Qué tal?
- Do you want to nail a job interview in Spanish?
- Starting a new job that requires Spanish?
- Need help for preparing presentations or reports?
- Organising your next holidays in some wonderful Spanish or Latin American place and you want to learn quickly some phrases?
- Studying Spanish and Latino American cultures at College and you need support?
- Would you like to introduce your kids to Spanish culture and language?
Then contact me! ( Protected content )
I offer a personalized, affordable and effortless way to learn Spanish, addressing your needs specifically - because everyone learns in different ways, at different paces, and for different purposes.
Tell me your needs and I will design a plan specifically for you. Together we will improve the areas that you need and together we will get you to achieve your Spanish's goals. Besides, because I’m aware that schedules are some of the most complicated things to manage, I will adapt to your schedule needs offering a mix of face to face lessons near your location and Skype tuitions to translations and proofreading online.
If you have time and you would like to learn Spanish in other fun scenarios I arrange for museum & gallery tours in Spanish, introduce you in the latest Spanish and Latin American events around London, where you could mingle with Spanish speakers, as well as helping you discover hot restaurants specialized Spanish and Latin American gastronomy.
My name is Ana, I'm a Spanish professional specialized in education and cultural projects for arts organisations, architecture firms and brand activation agencies. I have more than 11 years of professional experience developed between Madrid, São Paulo and London - dynamic cities with plenty of contrasts, trendsetting people and amazing lifestyle. This inspires my work, and has built on my formal education in Arts and Entertainment Management (MA), Interior Design (BA) and Art History (BA).