GRM International offers a range of training courses to meet the needs of those working in international development. Our courses focus on tried and tested development fundamentals, as well as the trends that drive social change today and in the future.
See our courses list below and find full information is available on our website: Protected content or you can email: Protected content for enquiries and additional information.
- Monitoring Development Projects – London: Protected content Protected content
- Evaluating Development Projects - London: Protected content 2015
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) – London: Protected content
May Protected content
- Evaluation of Humanitarian Action (EHA) - Sciez-sur-Leman, France
(near Geneva): Protected content 2015
- Social Risk Management - London: Protected content 2015
- Managing Resettlement and Livelihoods on Projects - London: Protected content
Protected content 2015