Join now

Yamaha portable keyboard for sale (London)

Yamaha portable digital keyboard YPT210 and keyboard stand for sale. It is a year old and has hardly been used, I am only selling it as I have recently bought a digital piano. The selling price is £70 and includes the stand. Comes with the manual, instructions, etc. PM me for details.

Here's a description of the instrument taken from the internet:

The YPT Protected content a great first keyboard that has all the key features you need to start playing immediately. It has a 61-note standard size keyboard and wide variety of instrument voices and accompaniment styles, together with features that will help the beginner learn more about music in a fun and interactive way.

The Portable Grand button instantly sets up the YPT Protected content a high-quality piano sound across the whole keyboard. There are over Protected content instrument voices including grand pianos, strings, guitars, brass, saxophones, synthesizers, drums and more. The Protected content styles effectively provide a backing band and are a great way to discover how different styles of music are created.

Additional Features:

Digital reverb adds the ambience of a concert hall to enhance the sound of the instrument.

Transpose makes it possible to play a song in any key, perfect for accompanying singers or other instruments.

The built-in Metronome provides a click in perfect time to help when learning a new song. And, unlike the old-fashioned ticking metronome, you can use it with headphones while practising without disturbing others.

Sound is delivered from the 2.5W + 2.5W amplifier and 12cm x 2 speaker system. A headphone socket is provided for silent practice or for connection to an external sound system. There are MIDI IN/OUT sockets for connection to suitably equipped computers or other instruments (connecting leads not supplied)

The YPT Protected content supplied with music rest, mains adaptor and product documentation. It can also be operated using 6 AA batteries. An optional footswitch (FC4/FC5) and stand (L2C) are also available.

London Forum