Job Title: International TAM & Administrative Associate
Assist Lugano associates in all aspects office administration – support in travel bookings, internal meetings, the logistics of out of town visitors, etc. Marketing and communications support for International TV Audience Measurement services – supporting international countries with the development and implementation of panel materials, communications programmes and other related projects. Assisting in the control of Corporate Identity in all communication materials. Coordinating & developing new business tender documents and submissions.
• Flight and accommodation bookings for management and assistance to Lugano based associates
• Coordinating all logistics for group meetings (internal & client)
• Support associates and clients travelling from out of town
• Office support – ordering of stationery, catering supplies, basic maintenance, etc
• Coordination of all office and team events eg. end of year, team building, social responsibility, etc.
Marketing and Communication Activities
• Research and gather market information in order to write articles, news releases, newsletters and other publications.
• Coordinate content for new business tenders as well as technical lay-out , proof reading, editing & printing.
• Proof reading and editing of group documents Develop, design and produce promotional material and corporate documents for external and internal distribution, using graphics software packages – often in conjunction with global marketing division
• Liaise with designers, printers, graphic agencies etc. for the production of promotional materials.
• Maintain corporate listings in industry publications.
International TAM Website & Intranet Support
• Maintain and update the content of the company’s corporate website Protected content
• Manage and administer various Intranet Portals, including the uploading of content and the development of new features, together with internal and external resources.
• Implement and administer the Content Management System (CMS) as well as offering support for the end users (operating companies)
Reporting to: Global Transformation & Communications Manager
External Contact: Suppliers (Graphic Agencies, Printing Houses, Event Organizers/Agencies) and Media
Internal Contact: Managing Directors of Group Companies, Global Communication Representatives, Global HR Department, Department heads
• Experience in Marketing Communications
• Experience in multinational company environment
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Graphic design programmes (Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign)
• Web publishing: knowledge of HTML and Macromedia Dreamweaver (or similar)
• Mother tongue English speaker or English proficiency, additional languages (Italian, German) preferred
• Effective communication skills – both verbal and written
• Organised and autonomous
• Proof reading
• Team orientated
• Attention to detail
• Presentation skills (optional)
Should you be interested, please send your CV, along with your salary expectations for abovementioned role, to Jeff Trollip: Protected content