Business developer/Client supervisor (Translation) (Lyon)
BIRDWELL INSTITUTE is a language services company - training and translation - operating in many sectors.
We are currently looking for a Business developer / Client supervisor within our translation dept.
You will be assigned a portfolio of clients and prospects and will be responsible for developing sales within Birdwell Institute’s translation dept.
Inherently sensitive to customer needs and with excellent listening skills, your daily tasks will include: receiving customer requests , requirements analysis , preparation of estimates , follow-up with project managers , project delivery , billing.
You will be responsible for targeted prospecting, qualifying prospects , identifying business opportunities , implementating targeted marketing campaigns , presenting our services , developing business proposals , following-up with project managers & clients, negotiating contracts.
You will also establish monthly reports of your activities for Management.
Do you have the following profile?
Initial training: 2 year higher education qualification in business development
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience
• Knowledge of translation and / or localization market
• Experiences abroad would be a plus
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) : French / English
• Professional autonomy
• Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
• Professional, result and customer-oriented approach
• A dynamic and solution-oriented approach are essential qualities
• Knowledge of CRM software (eg Sugar)
Work permit required (for non-EU applicants)
Please send your CV/cover letter to Emma- Jane Freychet : Protected content