LYON, COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER, SOLAR INDUSTRY (Lyon)
= GOLDEN JOB OPPORTUNITY!
Passionate about Renewable Energy ?
Results oriented, self-motivated ?
5 years experience proven ?
Excellent oral, written communications skills?
Experience in the solar commercial market
FRANCE, COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Jointly developing successful strategies to incorporate and sell products in a way that positively impacts all aspects of the partner’s P&L
- Developing and executing joint business plans to drive revenue and market share at partner accounts including but not limited to negotiating supply agreements, providing product training, responding to RFPs, assisting in development of co-marketing/demand generation campaigns, introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business issues.
- Managing your territory and planning your account strategy
- Developing forecasts for each account by analyzing historical sales data and information provided by the partner and comparing this with competitive and general market data
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- Detailed understanding of customer and partner economics with demonstrated ability to assess commercial opportunities using financial models that demonstrate project LCOE and ROI.
- Deep understanding of the commercial sales process that includes working with commercial developers, EPC contractors, finance partners and commercial installers.
- Demonstrated experience with working with the large national commercial developers, PPA providers and EPCs and managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives – including acquiring new customers as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as business, marketing and/or finance preferred will give you an edge
Protected content proven B2B sales experience in a high tech industry selling via indirect channels such as authorized dealers and distributors of electro-mechanical equipment/devices
- Proven territory planning and management skills including accurate forecasting on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Experience in the solar commercial market
- Experience using financial models illustrating LCOE and ROI
- Ability to travel 50% within large US geographic territory and to corporate HQ
- Virtual office within continental US with easy access to major metropolitan airport
LINKED IN YOUR PROFILE OR SEND YOUR RESUME to Protected content
REF INTERNATIONS CAM FR
Relevant candidates will be sent more information about the company in order to submit a full application including CV, cover letter & answers to questionnaire.
Polyglot Group is an award-winning Human Resources & cross-cultural solutions provider to international organizations of all sizes. We proudly assist start-ups, SMEs and global organizations wishing to expand or optimize local operations. Our Australian & European offices assist strategy execution all around the world so we invite you to check job opportunities in your region by visiting the job opportunities section of our website! We value your language skills and if you want to work for an international company or travel, let us know as we could have a job for you now or in the future! Most of our opportunities are advertised, but some aren’t so if none of the advertised job ads suit your ideal job, send us your resume and a few words to describe your ideal role so that we can be in touch in the future if a suitable opportunity arises.
Our values are: Passion, Personalization, Pragmatism & Probity; if you want to know more or would like to send us some feedback, please email Protected content