A major global accounting company is currently seeking Senior Auditors to join their office in Brussels. The role offers excellent opportunities to develop existing skills and experience, and to potentially progress within the company to managerial roles in the future.
Key responsibilities include:
· Effectively managing the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
· Leading and managing fieldwork on clients sites; liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
· Reviewing work prepared by junior audit staff for sign off by the Manager/Senior Manager.
· Identifying areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes and providing recommendations and preparing and delivering Management Letter to be provided to the client
Experience / Additional qualifications
· 3+ years External Audit experience, preferably in Top 10 Accounting companies.
· A fluent speaker of either French OR Dutch language. Fluency in English is essential.
· Experience within the Financial Services / Banking sector would be an advantage
· Highly experienced in IFRS.
If you are interested in applying or would like further information please contact Phil Manley at ASA; Protected content