Finnish Speaking Customer Service Agent - Malta
Our client based in Malta, is looking for a Finnish speaking support agent. This person will be responsible for making sure all clients questions are answered and problems are solved in a fast, accurate and friendly manner.
This is a full-time position on Monday-to-Sunday day shift hours that reports to the Support Manager. In this role, you’ll have many opportunities to grow, whether you want to stay in a consumer support function, move into a technical support B2B function or become a team leader.
• Provide quality support for one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
• Answer questions through phone, email and chat with customers and external stakeholders about the company’s services, payments and the company in general
• Identify where improvements can be made and suggest how they can be implemented
• Fluent in Finnish and English
• Service-minded individual bursting with positivity
• Around 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a support centre or in a similar environment
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a natural when it comes to finding new solutions and opportunities while maintaining a detailed and structured approach
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with me Protected content . We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a Protected content ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch now for your carrer growth!