Join now

Senior Marketing Manager ( Online Gaming )Malta

I am currently recruiting Senior Marketing Manager for a well established on-line gaming (sports betting) company in Malta.

The ideal candidate is someone who has Protected content of experience in Online Gaming Marketing. Experience in managing small to medium size teams will be highly regarded.
The person will be responsible for effectively managing and guiding a team of marketing managers. The Person will also be responsible for affiliate finding, negotiating and promoting our brand in Europe.

Very good command of English is prerequisite. Native or proficient knowledge of Polish or Czech, or Slovak languages will be considered advantageous.

Well versed with Microsoft Office applications.

Be an excellent team player and able to work independently.

Excellent working environment, very competitive remuneration package and structured career path for the right fit.

If you believe you fulfill the requirements, please send an updated CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to: Protected content
I will be in contact with you with regards to the recruitment process.

Please contact me on tel: Protected content Protected content working hours for a confidential discussion.

Malta Forum