Spanish Speaker (Malta)
Hi! I am moving to Malta in 2 weeks and I really need to find a job.
I am a Spanish / English speaker with versatility and a wide breadth of experience that includes IT, customer service, administration, and Spanish teaching.
I would like to work in the gaming industry but I will accept any position in any field.
I am looking for a job with long term prospects. I am a good employer and I am looking for a good employee.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Strong Spanish communication skills. I am a native Spanish speaker. I worked formerly as a Spanish Language and Literature teacher. Currently, I am an International Baccalaureate External Examiner in the subject.
* Fluent English.
* Also, basic knowledge of German and Portuguese.
* Very strong computer skills. Experience working as a webmaster / web designer using Joomla! (including knowledge of SEO - search engine optimization).
* Experience working in administration.
* Experience working in customer service as a receptionist in UK.
* Experience as content editor and community manager (in Spanish).
* Experience in teaching.
* Experience in Hospitality.
* I am a Citizen of the European Union.
* Eager to learn new things.
* Willing to relocate and travel.
If you are looking for someone like me or if you know someone working in recruitment, please, let me know.
I will really appreciate your help.