Join now

Free Uk British pension review service (Manila)

We're offering a free service for all expats to find out the value of their UK pensions, just basically finding out the sustainability of the scheme, their individual position within the scheme and more importantly if the scheme will still be around by the time you retire. Most people need to know if the scheme is funded, underfunded or in a critical phase.

Unfortunately 97% of all UK schemes are underfunded, if you're in the lucky 3% then great! But its definitely worthwhile knowing than not, I am sure you will agree.

You only need to look at the BA scheme to know that most companies have HUGE liabilities, theirs is currently 6 x the company value!.

A lot of people holding UK 'frozen' pensions have no idea of how much their pensions are worth, and often who their pensions are with.

15 schemes a month are falling into the governments pension protection fund. However they only offer a maximum of GBP 31,000 per pension.

You need to be aware of your rights within your pension scheme. For instance what your guaranteed minimum amount is, what your wife and children are entitled to, deficits within the scheme. Worryingly for most people, your pension may die with you. Typically, some schemes pay 50% to a spouse, providing she is no more than ten years younger than you and also British. Anything other than that she would receive nothing which is a big concern for our clients here.

TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SERVICE PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND I WILL GET IN TOUCH AND EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS.

IT IS A COMPLETELY NON COMMITTAL SERVICE WHICH WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU STAND AND HOW YOU WILL BE AFFECTED.

Manila Forum