Join now

help! I have rescue cats that need homes (Manila)

I'm a Canadian expat who travels frequently. I've helped some of the friendlier and sweet cats and kittens in my compound in Dasmarinas, Cavite. I've spayed/neutered, vaccinated and dewormed them but they have to be outside since I'm not always around and I pay someone to feed them regularly. They would love their own home and are litter trained, and ready to go. I'm happy to even help get them to an approved home (no charge or if you wish to make a donation towards their vet care, great!). They range currently from 5 months to 3 years, male and female, different colours (e.g. calico, tuxedos, etc), all short haired. One even appears to be a Burmese who has found his way to my door. He will be neutered hopefully on Tuesday, and vaccinated. I can send someone more details and photos if interested. PAWS has some of them on their FB offsite page. THANK YOU for any help in this. I have Protected content cats who urgently need a new home with someone and deserve a chance as they are awesome! Some are good perhaps with dogs.

Manila Forum