Join now

Internet Security Seminar - Apr 29 (Manila)

Upcoming Seminar - Apr 29, Protected content
Internet Security Awareness and Principles

Internet security is too often discussed by experts, for experts. For this reason, it remains an esoteric subject for most people. However, put in proper perspective, Internet security awareness and principles can be understood and applied by non-experts as well.

Cybercrime has reached epic proportions. It is now a multi-billion dollar underground economy. Criminals control highly efficient malware delivery networks and employ sophisticated monetization schemes and the situation is only getting worse.

The biggest reason there is such ample opportunity for criminals is not due to a lack of technical security solutions. Rather, it is a lack of awareness on the part of most people of the threats that exist online.

If you are a person who depends on the Internet as part of work or your personal life, and would like to understand the environment you are in while online - this seminar is for you.

* IT managers and decision makers will benefit by becoming better equipped to decide on company IT policy. This can help bridge the knowledge gap between IT technicians and managers.
* Technicians who have not been presented an overview of the Internet security landscape will develop a perspective to help see the big picture beyond the details.
* I aim to arm you with common sense knowledge and discernment so that you will not fall victim to online predators.

Please join me for my seminar, “Internet Security Awareness and Principles,” which I will conduct for AGC Development Corp. at the Ascott Hotel, Makati City, on April 29, Protected content . Interested parties can call Protected content email Protected content for reservations.

I have 8 years of computer security experience. See my linking profile for more background: Protected content

Feel free to contact me at Protected content if you have any questions. I hope to see you at the seminar.

Isaac Colley