IT cost reduction with Linux (Manila)
Last year I helped out a couple of companies by installing Linux on some of their desktop and fileserver systems. Here are the key benefits.
- No more licensing fees, and reduced admin cost tracking licenses.
- Avoid the pain of upgrading to Windows 7
- No more disruptions and downtime due to viruses.
- Eliminate all pirated software from your office.
- Extend the life of older PCs.
I hope you'll all excuse me a bit of self-publicity at the start of this new year. Happy to come and talk to any of you on a formal or informal basis, and figure how you can benefit from this. This is especially relevant if you're setting up a new business. You can contact me off-forum on rh /at/ datalude dot com