Join now

Lots for ONLY P150,000.00 $3,600 down tagaytay (Manila)

Hi. Im offering very Cheap PROPERTY SALE P150,000 sa ibaba lang ng TAGAYTAY bago nasugbu batangas. Konti na lang available na lot. Dont mis the opportunity to check and think of your future. ONLY P150,000 a LOT. Check photos too. Call or pm me lang po serious buyer. Its a great deal of investment for the future.

Hello. Konti na lang ung lots na available nakapili ka BA sang no. Gusto mo. If u pay cash less 5%. If not u bring ur ID and pay P600 for the first payment and they'll process ur title for the lot. Or U need representative mo na pupumta doon they'll get a form na ipapadala Sayo for the contract. Then I'll sign it and send it back. Then Ull pay according sa months na afford mo na nakapost. Send me ung number ng representative mo I will give the number s colleague ko para ma assist. her name is nimfa. Ang property is sa baba lang ng tagaytay 20 mins. And 10 mins. Nasugbu Batangas very nice place don't mis the opportunity. Good luck. Don't hesitate to ask me anything. Here's my number if u have viber Protected content email me at reyes. Protected content

All are reserved. Pls. Take note choose other lot no. Option just incase its not available we can quickly jump to it to reserve

My collegues also have reserved for their client so i have to check later

Thank you all. Good luck!