Join now

Job opportunities Maputo?

Hi everybody,

My partner is starting a new job in Maputo, so we’re moving to Mozambique in March. Consequently, I am on the lookout for a job in Maputo myself, so if anybody has any leads or useful information to share, that would be greatly appreciated.

A little bit about myself: I have extensive experience in the retail sector (both food and non-food), and in the past few years have worked my way up from store manager to regional branch manager. In my most recent position I managed five stores and supervised Protected content of a major supermarket chain (Aldi) in Belgium, dealing with customer care, inventory/supply-chain/shipping/delivery, and people management. I hold an economics and management degree, have also worked in the fashion retail sector, and have an additional physical education degree. Language-wise, I am fluent in English and Dutch, proficient in French, and am currently learning Portuguese.

I am eager to work in any of the above mentioned sectors but also very open minded so would welcome any other opportunity that might present itself!

Thanks in advance, An-Katrien

Maputo Forum