Join now

Marketing job required. (Maputo)

Ola! I currently live in London, England and am looking to move to Mozambique permanently. I volunteered in Xai Xai for three months earlier this year, where I worked in an orphanage and with an agricultural association, to cut a long story short I fell in love with Mozambique and would now like to move for both personal and career reasons. I understand I need to secure a job in order to apply for a working visa.

I currently work in Marketing, which is my passion, for a chain of luxury hotels in the UK. I have worked in the hospitality industry for 6 years and have comprehensive experience in marketing hotels. However after my volunteering experience in Mozambique I am also very interested in International development and confident my marketing skill set can be transferred to this sector.

My first language is English, I have a basic level of Portuguese and am currently taking lessons with the aim of reaching fluency.

I am able to provide references, organise Skype or telephone interviews and just require 4 weeks notice to leave my current employer.

Any advice, support, networking would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, Amy Hulme ( Protected content )

Maputo Forum