Join now

Cartegena villa for sale (Medellin)

Welcome to the colombian Caribbean this private villa on top of the mountain overlooking the nicest area in colombia if now for sale the owner designer has spent years putting this beautiful home together for you, please review the pictures and ask for more info.
start to give you a "flavor" of my home and the "neighborhood" google the following....

1. Cholon Baru...
2. Playa Blanca, Baru...
3. Islas Del Rosario....

My over, 10,000 meter Coconut Palm Tree covered prime location lot and over Protected content two-story Protected content ocean, islands, sunrise and sunset over the water nothing less than absolutely spectacular view, super constructed home, is located high above the gorgeous and popular Cieniga Cholon Bay and Beach....

Cholon's white sand beach is just a 2 minute boat ride from the water Protected content from my driveway...On this famous party beach you can eat, drink and people watch every day of the week with weekends often turning into a fun beach and water party with many boaters arriving every weekend to enjoy the protected Cholon Bay....
The driveway is about Protected content from the Cholon Bay.... It is a very easy 15 minute boat or car ride to the famous and spectacular Playa Blanca with white sands, palm trees and warm beautiful clear calm waters.... On the beach you have full services including food, drinks, lodging etc.... The 5 star recently finished Decameron Resort Hotel is located nearby on Playa Blanca....

The Islas Del Rosario are nearby and easily seen from all rooms and balconies of my home... They are only a 15 minute easy boat ride from Cholon Bay.... These islands offer great hotels, restaurants, beaches and beautiful clean and clear ocean water and beaches...
My home is an easy 60 minute drive from Cartegena.... There is a five minute stretch where you must drive on the beach and four-wheel drive is mandatory.... This is viewed as a very good thing as it keeps my neighborhood and the area much more exclusive, tranquil, safe, free from random traffic, buses, taxis etc....

So, google the area and you will start to understand how incredible it is...... There is a lot of new construction going on and the area is the future for the rich Colombians who want to live near the Colombian Caribbean....
We offer the best construction options as well, if you looking to finish the house and make it your own our style and look we have 4 different options for you.
the cost of the dream 3,499,999 million us dollars.
joseph Protected content
Protected content

Medellin Forum