Join now

Short/Long term Poblado rentals and investments (Medellin)

Buenos dias Medellin expat community. My name is Brad Hinkelman, I'm an ex-software executive and have been investing in Medellin personally for the last 5 years. I'm now focused entirely on my real estate agency Casacol and we offer over Protected content and long term apartment rentals as well as high-quality investment opportunities in Medellin.

I am an active member of the Real Estate association of Medellin (Lonja de Medellin) and all of my staff are trained and licensed agents by the Lonja. We have a full-time lawyer specializing in foreign investments and immigration (only) and we provide no obligation free consultations and advice to our clients. We have another Protected content apartments under construction at the moment and offer high efficiency property management to our Colombian and foreign investors. In short, we are very serious about real estate in Medellin.

Here's a sample of some of our properties that can be booked on Airbnb:
Protected content

And a link to my blog about investing in Colombia in general:
Protected content

We're happy to help expats with places to live and I'm always available to advise/guide investors who are looking at Medellin as a place to invest as well.

Protected content
Protected content

Medellin Forum