Join now

LARGE, SUNNY ROOM IN 3,400 FT2 POLANCO APT (Mexico City)

Beautiful building from the Protected content .

A large, airy private room with ensuite bathroom in a large 3-bedroom apartment.

Apartment has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (all bedrooms have private bathrooms)

On the 7th floor with south facing windows.

$14,000MX / month. Minimum stay: 1 month

This apartment is located in the heart of Polanco and is airy, warm, comfortable and friendly. I welcome you to your home-away-from-home.

Rent includes all utilities, maintenace, weekly cleaning and change of linens and towels. The house is completely furnished and used to rent on Airbnb.

Please note: This will not be an ideal location for you if you do not enjoy the company of dogs.

This home is ideal for an adult who desires a warm environment in Mexico City in a home where his/ her privacy will be respected at the same time that you are welcomed to participate in the life of the household.

Your room: a comfortable queen-size bed, sofa, tables and lamps.

The bedrooms have hardwood floors, while the living room and common areas have marble flooring. There is a foyer, kitchen, breakfast room, library, living room, dining room, laundry area, organic kitchen garden, and bedroom area.

Located in the heart of Polanco, the apartment is 3 blocks from beautiful Lincoln Park, and 2 blocks from Parque Libano and business center of Polanco and Lomas. close to EcoBici and public transportation. Prime shopping and eating is only a few short steps away.

If you send me your email I can provide photos.

Also close by are:
--Museo Nacional de Antropologia
--Zoologico de Chapultepec
--El Auditorio Nacional
--El Centro Cultural del Bosque
--Museo Tamayo Arte contmporaneo
--Foro Cultural Chapultepec
--Museo de Arte Moderno
--Parque Chapultepec
--Lago de Chapultepec

And shopping centers:
Antara