Join now

New apartment Roommate needed, GREAT AREA! (Mexico City)

A really nice Apartment for rent in an incredible neighbourhood.

If you are looking for a quiet residential area with one small and one large park nearby, two major grocery stores (Walmart & Commercial Mexicana) within 10 minute walk, banks, Liverpool, bakery, 2 metro lines, metrobus, buses…. and more, a 15 minute drive from school. The rent is 12,000 pesos per month and the owner is a really nice guy.

I (Natasha) have a 2 and a ½ bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms, walk in closet in the master bedroom, full wall closet in the second bedroom, nice sunny kitchen with eat in area, living/dining area in a newer building with 24 hour security. There are only 11 apartments, mostly owner lived in and few rentals, this makes for a quiet building that people care about. I forgot to add that it has interior parking.

Furniture that comes as part of the apartment is: a queen size bed with frame, headboard and two side tables, a double bed with frame and two side tables, large wood desk/wall unit thing, couch, chair, second small desk and desk chair, dining table and 4 chairs, two matching book cases about 3 feet tall, 2 wooden bookcases about 6 feet tall, china cabinet and matching kitchen cabinet, microwave, fridge, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, dishes, sheets, towels, mops, dustpans and other misc. cleaning supplies and plants. There will be plenty of things to get you started all you need to do is move in.

This was from a teacher at the American School for the past 7 years and now I am a first year teacher coming into Mexico City with The American School Foundation. My friend Harry Brake, is helping with inquiries/orientation of all new incoming teachers and can also be reached at Protected content as he is helping me look for a responsible roommate.

Pictures are available upon request and my email is:
Protected content

Just mention you heard this from Harry and I will know when you are inquiring that you saw this description, thanks!

Mexico City Forum