Join now

Furnished Room 10min from Downtown (Montréal)

Hi, my name is Simon and I'm looking for a roommate to share a beautiful and sunny 4 1/2. The details are listed below or on kijiji: Protected content

The apartment is conveniently located: 3 minutes away from LaSalle metro (green line/you will reach the metro station before you feel the cold), about Protected content to Concordia, McGill and downtown. It's close to downtown verdun where there are plenty of new trendy restaurants and bars, and 10 minutes away from a nice park along St-Laurent river. There are also many other amenities within walking distance: grocery stores, convenient stores, drug stores, fish market etc.

2 bedrooms are at the opposite end of the apartment so we will not likely disturb each other. The apartment is on the top floor so there are plenty of light and we even have a roof window in the washroom. We also have 2 lovely balconies, one at the front and one at the end, which will be great for summer time.

I am a young professional working downtown and studying part time at McGill. I enjoy good food, wine, conversations, friends and parties once in a while. I am looking for someone who is respectful, responsible, clean and open-minded. Preferably, for long term.

The price ($ Protected content hydro and internet. Laundry machine and dryer are also available within the apartment. The whole apartment is furnished.

Please contact me if you are interested in the place. Available now or Jan 1st and flexible with moving date.

walkscore: Protected content

Montréal Forum