Join now

Room for rent in a 4 ½ in Monkland Village (Montréal)

Hi, I have a big room for rent in a 4 ½ on a quiet street and safe neighborhood in Monkland Village. Everything is nearby, supermarkets and stores, bus Protected content 162 stop right on the corner, it is a 7 min. ride to metro Villa Maria. Great location near Bixi stations, Benny Library, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce sports centre and free municipal pool two blocks away. The apartment is located 10 minutes away from Concordia University, Campus Loyola.
The bedroom is completely furnished. It includes a double bed, nightstand, desk, couch, closet.
Monthly price is $520 including furniture, unlimited hi-speed internet, dishwasher, fully equipped kitchen, linen (sheets and pillows). Washer and dryer available in the building. Hydro to be split. Month-by-month rental.
My basic lifestyle includes quite a bit of working at home, I’m a woman in her thirties. In my free time I love to go out, to dance and I also do some meditation. I'd love to share the apartment with a woman who is in a similar period of her life –student or professional-, quiet, easy-going, non-smoker, clean, friendly and respectful, open to helping with the apartment cleaning tasks.
If you're interested and think this room is for you, write me a message with a short description of yourself too!