Renovated 6 ½ house for rent, garden, November 1 (Montréal)
Find the peace of the countryside right here in the city, at a 5-minute walk from the trendy Masson street in the Rosemont area, buzzing with cafes, restaurants, bakeries, greengrocers, butcher, pubs, bookstores, etc.
Completely renovated 3 bedrooms and one office room, one-floor house with no neighbours above nor below. Stylish and genuine moldings, French doors, high ceilings, hardwood floors.
INCLUDED: Stove; fridge; dishwasher; stacked front-door washer and dryer; ceiling fans in every room
Possibility of leaving more furniture: 2 twin beds, 1 queen-bed, 1 kitchen tables, 6 chairs and 2 dinning-room benches, office desk, lamps and more.
-A living room or a large bedroom
-A bedroom + an office (double room separated by sliding French doors)
-An extra bedroom
-An open kitchen and dining room, sitting up to 10 people
-A bathroom, including a shower-bath
-An integrated walk-in / laundry room / storage room, very well organized
-A beautiful lush garden, wooden deck, small pebble alley, patio
- Next to the Botanical Garden, Maisonneuve Park, Olympic Stadium, Biodome
- Free parking on the street
- Maxi, Provigo, and Loblaw grocers Protected content drive
- BIXI station at the corner; near Rachel bike path
- Metro Stations Pie-IX (green line) and Saint-Michel (blue line) at 10 minutes by bus; 20 minutes away from Rosemont and Laurier (orange line) metro stations. Bus lines: 197, 47, 27, 67, 97
- Small grocery store on the corner of the street
Call Marise for infos and appointment