Furnished room for Spanish-speaking roommate 520$ (Montréal)
Preferably looking for a Spanish-speaking female student / young pro roommate!
I am currently learning the language ;-)
Fully furnished closed room in 4.5 close to Downtown in hype Griffintown area, available from 1st Sept., there will be: desk, chair, wall-closet, single bed, night table, lamp, new sheets & pillows.
2nd floor apartment located in a quiet side street of Notre-Dame West, very clean and bright with hardwood floors.
Decoration will be done with you roommate!
All included: kitchen with all amenities (stove, oven, microwave, big fridge, washer, dryer), internet wifi, electricity, heater, hot water and cleaning lady!!
Walker & biker's paradise! 92 & 100! Protected content
At walking distance max. 10min :
- Cafe's (Bistrote, Bloom, Aléatoire, Starbucks, Java U Milk Bar, Lili & Oli, September, Buck 15, MELK,. . .)
-Resto's (Spanel, Junior, Le Boucan, Grinder, Nini, Bistrote, Foxy, Shinji, Code Ambiance, Fantôme, Joe Beef, Burgundy Lion,. . .)
-Bars (Mlle Butterfly, Brasseur Montréal, Lord William, Vin Papillon, Drinkerie, Richmond, Bar Tapas,. . .)
-Sports centre & swimming pool : Centre Sportif de la Petite Bourgogne
- 2 metro lines access! Orange station Georges-Vanier (7min walk) and green station Lionel-Groulx (10min walk)
- Buses at street corner : #36 , #57
- 2min walk to Canal de Lachine! (chilling areas or awesome bike paths there, heading east to Old Port or west to Parcs Angrignon, René-Lévesque).
- 10min walk to Atwater market
- Downtown -- Ste Catherine street: 20min walk or 10min bike
- Some schools in the area : ETS, Dawson College, Concordia, McGill (15min bike or +/- 25min walk)
*** Please describe yourself, what you do in Montreal and how long you plan to stay, thank you! ***
About me : 30ish IT Management Consultant for US companies and internet entrepreneur, multilingual, world citizen (travelled Protected content , sports enthusiast (gym, swimming, yoga, body rafting, sea surfing,. . .), cook gladly, easy-going, very sociable and down-to-earth.