Join now

My 3 1/2 flat is up for lease transfer jan2012 (Montréal)

Ok guys I hope it's ok that i'm using internations forum to help me transfer my lease.
I have to leave back to Damascus urgently. I have a beautiful 3 & 1/2 in an excellent building, also a lot of excellent furniture. It's a great deal I'm offering.

If you're interested the add is on craig's list:

Protected content

This offer for a lease transfer from January Protected content May Protected content
A spacious full of light newly renovated 3 and a half apartment. Located on a high floor with a beautiful open view (not one building blocking your sight). Big windows and spacious balcony. Dishwasher included. Building offers an indoor heated swimming pool, a mini gym (all year long), and a dazzling rooftop for gatherings or relaxation during the summer. The rent of Protected content heating, electricity and water. All in all I could comfortably say it's one of the nicest (if not the nicest) buildings in downtown. 1 minute walk to atwater metro station.
If desired, I have furniture in very good condition that i'm willing to keep in the apartment for a very very low price upon your wish if you happen to like it.

Montréal Forum