Join now

My 3 1/2 flat is up for lease transfer jan2012 (Montréal)

Ok guys I hope it's ok that i'm using internations forum to help me transfer my lease.
I have to leave back to Damascus urgently. I have a beautiful 3 & 1/2 in an excellent building, also a lot of excellent furniture. It's a great deal I'm offering.

If you're interested the add is on craig's list:

Protected content

This offer for a lease transfer from January Protected content May Protected content
A spacious full of light newly renovated 3 and a half apartment. Located on a high floor with a beautiful open view (not one building blocking your sight). Big windows and spacious balcony. Dishwasher included. Building offers an indoor heated swimming pool, a mini gym (all year long), and a dazzling rooftop for gatherings or relaxation during the summer. The rent of Protected content heating, electricity and water. All in all I could comfortably say it's one of the nicest (if not the nicest) buildings in downtown. 1 minute walk to atwater metro station.
If desired, I have furniture in very good condition that i'm willing to keep in the apartment for a very very low price upon your wish if you happen to like it.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Montréal Forum