Join now

2 BHK avl in Santacurz East near Grand Hyatt (Mumbai)

I am offering my 2BHK which is a spacious and beautiful flat located in Santacruz East Vakola. overlooking gardens and football grounds. You have option of taking a fully furnished or a semi furnished flat: The Fullu furnished (details below), 24/7 security, water. Two TV's (one in the living room and one master bedroom) Tata Sky connection for both the rooms. Air-conditioning for the living room and master bedroom Fully modular kitchen (one month old). Refrigerator, washing machine, Water Purifier, Hot Water Gyser. Wooden wardrobe's in both the rooms Showcase and shoe racks + excellent storage space. Dinning table (4 seater), sofa set, beds in all the rooms. The flat is 12 mins drive from Bandra. Very Very Very peaceful and quite location. Not a single building or structure in front of any window for more than Protected content need to see it to believe it. No Slums around. The complex has only two buildings with 7 floors and only 2 flats per floor. Our house is on the 2nd floor... Excellent location. 5 mins walking from the market, 7 mins from the western express highway, 15 mins from the airport, 12 mins from Santacruz railway station. 15 mins from Lilavati Hospital, 10 mins from BKC.
Call me at: Protected content

Mumbai Forum