Join now

Diesel shoes for sale 50% off (Mumbai)

Authentic Diesel shoes purchased from EU, brand new, never worn, with tags and box, for sale. These have been purchased within the last month.
I have the purchase receipts from authorized Diesel reseller in EU.

All are size 43. I normally wear size 44 Eu / 11 US, but these diesel shoes run slightly bigger than 43 and fit great.

1) Diesel Black gold : Contrast Genuine Suede Leather and genuine leather (mix) Low Top. I paid Retail Protected content Protected content shipping Protected content customs and vat. total Protected content paid.
2) RRP €175 DIESEL Men's Genuine Leather Sneakers, shipping 30 euros, Customs 45 euros. Total I paid : Protected content .
Protected content €155 DIESEL Men's Suede high top sneakers. Shipping 30 Euros, customs 40 Euros : total I paid Protected content .

I can offer up to 50% discount on total price, since I don't care for these shoes and they have been sitting in the back of my closet. And we are moving out of the country soon.

No further price reduction, I am not a sales guy and I don't haggle.

You can pay in dollars to my US bank account (paypal or wire transfer) or in Euros to my EU bank account (wire transfer) or in cash (Rupees / dollars / Euros) in person.

Mumbai Forum

Our Global Partners