Join now

Recommendation for Pritesh (Mumbai)

I am writing to express my pleasure with Pritesh, who helped me in my recent rental of a 2BHK apartment in Bandra (W).

Pritesh guided me through the entire process, from taking me to visit different properties and negotiation to the agreement signing and closing the deal. I credit Pritesh with a smooth, stress-free rental experience.

Having lived in the U.S., one can understand how easy is to rent properties there, but finding a rental property can be a daunting experience in India. However, I was new to finding rental properties in Mumbai where one can't easily find details of properties including photos like Craigslist. This is my first rental in Mumbai , and I never had such a pleasurable experience. Pritesh is savvy, personable and knows the market inside and out. He also specializes in rentals for Expats looking for apartments with western amenities, and standard of living. I couldn't have gotten my home without him.

To reiterate, I am nothing but pleased with Pritesh and his expertise and I recommend him to everyone.

Anyone looking for rentals can contact Pritesh at Protected content or via phone at Protected content Protected content .

Mumbai Forum