Al Naqaa Private School, ANPS, is scheduled to open its doors to the new implemented system of the IB/PYP Programme in September Protected content .
We are looking for teachers for Levels KG1, KG2, KG3, Grade 1 and Grade 2. You need to at least have Protected content teaching experience, a degree in Education-either Early Years or Elementary. You should truly support the mission of teaching and nurturing children. You must be able to show a portfolio of all your work done as a teacher. Our KG1, KG2 and KG3 teachers need to be certified in CPR or willing to take courses to become certified. Also all teachers will be required to receive training and implement the teaching strategies of this platform. become PYP certified. All homeroom teachers must be Native English Speakers from America, Canada, UK, Australia or New Zealand.
The Arabic name, Al Naqaa means "Purity".
Al Naqaa Private School is set in Sohar, Oman on the Arabian Peninsula overlooking the Indian Ocean. Oman is a peaceful country and remains autonomous to all outside politics. It is a safe haven and many expatriates enjoy living here for that small "Hometown" feeling that you cannot find in Dubai. Although it is not a bustling city, a trip to Dubai is only a 2-hour drive away or Muscat-the capital city to the South, is also 2 hours away.
Range of salary is from Protected content OMR depending on experience.
Other Benefits Include but are not limited to:
private or shared accommodation based on your marital status.
medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Free education for your children (up to three)
annual air ticket home (for employee)
If interested, please email your CV to Marissa Green, at Protected content . Include three professional references, some pictures of activities which you have done over the years in a classroom setting and a one-page essay in 12 set font describing what makes you a good candidate for the position you are applying for.
I will be selecting people who best fit the description for the positions. I will be selecting candidates by utilizing and following a 6-step rubrics system (After each step you will receive notification whether or not you have been selected for the next step.)
1) Screen CV's, references, pictures, and essay.
2) Set up an informal interview with you via Skype or Google Hangouts, just to have a chat and answer any questions you or I may have.
3) Set up a formal interview about your professional experiences.
4) Ask for a soft copy of your Educational Documents: Degree, teaching license/diploma, permission to contact your three professional references, your college transcripts etc.
5) Arrange for you to come to Sohar for a weekend to see and view the school, meet the CEO, and to see if it is a "fit" for both of us. (Note, this will only happen to the top-selected candidates.)
6) If we are both happy with this opportunity, then a Conditional Letter of Intent will be offered, with instructions on what is needed before we can offer you a contract , which will be signed in person on your return trip to Oman (Should all your documents be submitted one month before your requested arrival date.)
Head of Academics
Al Naqaa Private School