Join now

Looking for a job- Marketing Manager or PE Teacher (Muscat)

Good evening everyone,

I am soon to be 24 years old, and my professional summary is as follows:

- MArketing and Communications Executive for a private tennis club "A.S. Tennis Club Lucian" since July Protected content present time

- Freelance Writer for BPositive Magazine since April Protected content present time

- Internship within the University of Craiova Masters Degree’s Courses:
Protected content for Manufacturing; Automotive Engineering Department for 5 months – helping with the design of various FORD vehicles models.
Protected content Database Management; European Legal Terminology Department for 1 year – helping create a Database System of all previous law cases worked on by various students, along with coming up with practical ways of maintaining a well-organized Database in the future.
Protected content Assitant; Physical Education and Sport. In a sport training centre for 8 months – coordinating the practice routine for a team of 4 professional tennis players with ages between 14 to 18.

Protected content a Contract Lawyer; Contract Law. Internship 6 months delegated from the University on authentic contract cases, supervised.

- Professional Translator and Interpreter – English/Romanian at the 3rd International Congress - SMAT Protected content , Science and Management of Automotive and Transportation Engineering ( Protected content ) in Association with FISITA (The Fédération Internationale des Sociétés d'Ingénieurs des Techniques de l'Automobile ) at Univeristy of Craiova, Romania
- Professional Translator and Interpreter – English/Romanian at the APIT Conference Protected content Protected content Association with TradComTerm and AFIT at Univeristy of Craiova, Romania

------------ Protected content

I hold 3 Master Degrees in
1 - Language and Literature - Specialization English and French Language - Translation and Interpretation of Legal European Terminology
2 - Automotive Engineering – Design, Manufacture and Development
3 - Physical Education and Sport – Performance Management in Sports

And a Bachelor Degree in:
- Physical Education and Sport

I am looking to fully relocate to Muscat, Oman.
Available for relocating with Protected content of prior notice.

I am interested in either a Marketing Manager or Brand Manager position or a Physical Education Teacher

If you know of any position available do let me know.

Thank you very much.