Join now

Looking for a job in IT Auditing / IT Support (Muscat)

I am looking for a position in IT Auditing / Support in Muscat. Here are my qualifications and link to my LinkedIn profile. I have over 8 years of IT Support/ Management/ Auditing experience. I have expertise in HR, Marketing, and Accounting as well.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

----------- Protected content
- Over 5 years of experience in IT Support, Audit, and Management.
- Speak Arabic & English Fluently. Basic fluency in Spanish and French.
- Graduate of Brock University (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada) with BBA Honours - Information Systems.
- Member of ISACA , Muscat Chapter.
- In the process of attaining CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor).
- Multi-talented individual with experience in Operational Support, Marketing, IT, Human Resources Management, and Strategy Management.

IT Qualifications:
------------------- Protected content
- Experienced in IT Governance, Risks Management, and Audit Processes.
- Experienced with various OS such as Windows (including Windows Servers), Mac, Linux.
- Able to work with Virtualization solutions such as VMWare, Citrix Xen, Hyper-V.
- Managed various level technical support and technical sales solutions to some of North America's largest companies.
-Able to work with various computer software and computer hardware.
-Provided IT training to various levels of users on different IT processes and software.

Business Qualifications:
----------------------------- Protected content
- Able to work with various frameworks such as COSO, BOYD, COBIT (4.1 and 5), VAL IT, SOX, and ITIL.
- Experience with business reporting languages such as XBRL and ACL.
- Planned and Implemented various Standard Operational Procedures to enhance business management and ultimately align department goals with that of the organization to increase ROI, mitigate risks, and increase corporate processes that saw significant decrease in expenses.
-Provided corporate training to various types of employees regarding soft skills & CRM.