Join now

Head of Transformation in Maersk Line, Panama (Panama City)

Dear all,

I am hiring for a Head of Transformation position at a senior leadership level (General Manager in terms of market levels) who would report directly into the Head of the Latin America Liner Operations Cluster, Maersk Line, Panama.

This person will have one direct report and will work closely with Functional heads for implementation of the transformation agenda. It is based in Balboa, Panama.

The following would be must -haves in this role:

1. Operations/execution experience
2. Current or prior transformation/change management involvement ]
3. Lean / Six sigma – or transformation – background
4. Strong coaching and influencing without authority skills

I am appending the Job Description below and I shall be very grateful if you can help circulate it to potential interested candidates in your organization/network. I can be contacted on the numbers below or they can write to me amrita. Protected content with their CV.

Amrita Mishra
Maersk Line, Panama.
Protected content , Protected content

Job purpose: To challenge and drive the leaders and the leadership team, in applying and improving the global process and Operating System standards, and being the focal point for global transformation activities.

The Transformation Partner is a members of the LOC Management Team and works closely with the Management team, Business Process Owners (BPO), the MLOS (Maersk Line Operating System) leads and the transformation community, in delivering the transformation and improvement activities in the LOC.

Key responsibilities:

• Support the functional leaders in delivering their targets by assisting on gap and root cause analysis and identifying improvement activities
• To be the LOC entry point for MLOS
• To be MLOS lead for the “Transformation Management” element
• Ensure that global standards (process and MLOS) are followed and that the LOC delivers according to standard requirements
• To challenge and improve the global standards (process and MLOS)
• Ensure the success of key Strategic Actions Scoping and Manning Improvement Projects in order to have an efficient and effective improvement portfolio
• Ensure buy in from Local Leadership Team and keep them up to date on progress, risk, issues and benefit realisation
• Ensure minimum business disruption and raise concerns of change overload
• Act as local Change Ambassadors and lead by example

Required experience and skills:

• Experience in working with Lean implementation
• Demonstrated track record in delivering improvement projects
• Experience with change management programs
• Networking skills
• Influencing without authority
• Coaching
Fluent English and Spanish