Join now

Internet Marketing for Panama Businesses (Panama City)

Send your online business to the stratosphere and skyrocket your revenue!

Let's face it: If your website isn't getting enough visitors, you won't be in business for too long!

Most online businesses fail for one reason only: slow or zero traffic. helps business owners and Internet entrepreneurs receive more visitors to their website utilizing SEO and strategic marketing methods.

We provide you the following services:

1. Free consultation to help you find the best way to optimize your website.

2. Website analysis to determine what mistakes were made and how to correct them.

3. Find out why your competition out-ranks you and how you can beat them.

4. Keyword research with the goal of getting your site ranked high on Google and other top search engines.

5. Optimize your page's content to maximize the chance of your site being ranked #1 in search results.

6. Analyze the architecture of your site: The layout of your site also determines the level of difficulty for search engines to crawl your site and the amount of time that an average visitor spends on it.

7. Comprehensive linking strategies that gets high ranking sites pointing to yours. Google (the world's #1 search engine) places high priority on sites with a high quantity of quality inbound links. This includes inbound links from popular video and bookmarking sites like YouTube and Squidoo.

8. Monthly website optimization report.

9. Video and Article marketing for additional quality inbound links.

10. Social Media Marketing and Management to maintain brand awareness and new client retention...including customized Facebook page design. See portfolio below:

Protected content

Protected content

Protected content

I have more samples to show. Contact me if you're interested.

11. Web Design: Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, HTML, Javascript, Flash Animation, PHP, Ecommerce, etc. Here is one site I've completed for a client:

Protected content

12. Graphic and Logo Design.

Contact Paris for free consultation: Protected content