Join now

Part-Time Help Wanted (Panama City)

Views

Hi all. I'm looking to hire a person to help out with with the day to day operations of running an online university. Currently I'm a one-man shop so this job is very broad position in terms of what you will be doing. Together we will be doing everything that needs to be done. The right person will have English as a first language, have decent to excellent technical skills, and be able to write.

In some ways this is a crappy job in that it is the two of us in a random room (we don't have an office) and its all an uphill climb to develop this company. It's only part- time work to start (3 days a week) and the money isn't great to start out.

On the other hand, if we are good at what we do, the sky is the limit and if we are successful it can grow into a full-time position and the money will increase as our sales increase. Ultimately I would like to have someone else take on the lead role at the school so the opportunity is definitely here.

I should also mention that this is a metaphysical school. If you don't know what that is, well, it's a real downside. I'll be more likely to hire a person who has some knowledge in this field. But I also realize that Panama is not exactly a hotbed of metaphysical people so if I can't find a person with a metaphysical background I will consider someone else who has the skills that I need to grow this thing who is at least open-minded and interested in learning.

I can be reached at Protected content .

Panama City Forum