Join now

Personal Branding Workshop - November (Panama City)

Hey Folks,

On Tuesday, November 8th at 6:30pm and Sunday, November 20th at 10am I'll be holding workshops on Personal Branding near Via Argentina in Panama City, based on my years of experience working with pro athletes, entertainers and entrepreneurs. The last few workshops have received 5 star ratings from participants (see Protected content .

This workshop will cover how to Protected content your personal niche and competitive advantage; 2) Develop a personal brand strategy to reach your objectives; 3) Create content to share your brand attributes; 4) Use advanced social media tools to create opportunities; and 5) Measure and track results. These techniques can also be applied to business and not-profit marketing campaigns.

The cost is $45 for the Protected content workshop. For more about me visit JonathanMHerman.com, and reserve your spot at HighProfileCoaching.com or WhatsApp to show contact info Reserving in advance will ensure that you receive printed materials that will be used during the workshop.

See you there!

Jonathan

Panama City Forum