Join now

Wanted: personal assistant to run household (Panama City)

I am looking for an assistant for a Jewish family to run the household. They have a baby of 11 months, a boy of 3 years and a girl of 5 years old so they want someone who loves kids. This person will have to speak both English and Spanish (Hebrew would be a bonus). The assistant will be in charge of the following tasks:
- resolve maintenance and technical issues in the apartment (landlord, Cable Onda, water company etc)
- supervising the nanny and cleaning of the apartment
- make sure that all groceries are done and present
- take care of the kid’s schedule (gym class, ballet class and educational games/activities) and that the driver collects them on time
- make sure that communications with the parents, nanny, driver and all suppliers goes smoothly
- babysit when needed in the evenings
- any other personal issues that the parents need taken care of with regard to the apartment or kids
All this comes with a room and bathroom in the apartment, all meals and transport taken care of. This could be a student. But if you know someone that doesn’t want to live with the family, please let me know as well.
For more information, please call me at Protected content email me at Protected content
Thank you!