Join now

Web Marketing and Design (Panama City)

Hi everyone.
I am posting an ad for my self If you need anything similar or you know anybody who may have interest please forward.
It will be a big help if you can assist me.

My name is Akis Liantzouras. I moved to Panama recently and I work as a freelancer marketer for companies like yours.
I am an experienced marketer following all the late trends from the global market specialized in on line marketing which includes all know forms from web development to Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing. My European team, my local team and I can provide you with:
• Web sites design and development
• Small and large scale projects
• Facebook applications
• Mobile phones applications
• Social media tools
• E-mail marketing
• E-shops and e-commerce solutions
• Customized applications
• Internet Marketing plans and executions
• On line and off line combination marketing activities
• Search Engine Optimization expertise and Google Advertising (Adwords)
I am very experienced in large project development and marketing. Some of the Projects I worked for are at the links in the bottom of the page.
I was co-operating for numerous years with multinational companies, real estate agencies, tourism industry companies, advertising agencies, web development houses etc in Europe.
My Facebook Page is Protected content and if you Like it you will get updates from me and market ideas. You can also reply to my email or call me at Protected content we can arrange a meeting to know each other present you my work and discuss together any possible co operation of course without any commitment from you side.
Some of the projects I participated are
Protected content Greek yellow pages
Protected content On line booking for air and hotels
Protected content Deals’ web site
Protected content Local small business web pages and deals
Protected content Company presentation site
Protected content Spanish vet pharmaceutical company products in Greece

Panama City Forum