• Fulfilling job in a growth organisation
• Part-time Tuesday-Thursday 9.00am-5pm
• Next to train station. Free parking.
• Located close to the beach in Cottesloe, W.A.
• Friendly, wellness team culture
A not-for-profit organisation supporting people with cancer, their families and carers. Cancer Support WA provides wellness programs and support services from our heritage building in Cottesloe.
We currently have a vacancy for a highly proficient marketing professional to help the team take the marketing of our organisation to the next level.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a vibrant, growing wellness organisation in a warm, supportive environment and make a real difference to the lives of people with cancer through your role.
You will be responsible for coordinating and implementing marketing tactics across different teams based on specific marketing campaigns and to coordinate and execute tactics that will assist the organisation in strengthening it's brand positioning as well as to continue growing awareness of services and programs amongst target audience.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Work to a marketing schedule
• Develop marketing and communications material to a high standard
• Research and develop corporate proposals
• Schedule and manage advertising & press releases
• Coordination of direct mail campaigns to members
• Coordination of social media
We seek individuals with:
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position, with proven success in role
• Tertiary qualification in relevant field preferred
• Strong knowledge and experience using Photoshop and InDesign is essential for this role
• Previous experience working for NGO/charity preferred
• Current police clearance.
• Valid working visa
Cancer Support WA staff receive a range of benefits including free meditation and mentoring sessions for all employees interested in personal and professional development.
The position is permanent part-time, but could become full-time for the right candidate. A 3 month probationary contract will be offered with the option to extend.
Salary package includes a generous salary based on experience and qualifications, $16,00 tax-free fringe benefit, 4 weeks annual leave (pro-rata), 9% superannuation.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application including a cover letter and resume to the Marketing Manager.
In your cover letter please address the following criteria:
• Outline your relevant work experience and qualifications
• State the reasons why you would like to work for a not-for-profit cancer organisation
• What are the unique attributes you could bring to Cancer Support WA?
• State your current visa and working situation
Please note: we will only accept email applications with a cover letter answering the questions above.
Website: Protected content
Ester Gomez, Marketing Manager
Cancer Support WA