Tender Administrator (Perth)
Applus RTD (Australia) is a division of an international inspection company that carries out a wide range of advanced non-destructive testing, inspection and asset integrity services. We are world leaders in Asset Integrity Management, including inspection engineering, advanced and conventional NDT, plant inspection and rope access services, both on and offshore.
Applus RTD Pty Ltd is currently seeking a self-motivated, detail-focused and dynamic Tender Administrator to support its busy Commercial Sales team, under the direction of the Regional Sales Director – Asia Pacific. The position will support four managers based in Western Australia and will be based in the Australian operations head office in Bibra Lake.
This position would be suited to an applicant with excellent written and verbal communication skills and high computer literacy, who has a high level of attention to detail and the proven ability to prioritise a variety of tasks to meet strict deadlines.
Duties will include:
• Compilation of high quality tender and bid documents for new and in-service contracts, including liaison with a variety of internal departments to compile the required data, formatting and proof-reading documents, and preparing for submission by the due date.
• Managing the quotation system for new and existing clients, providing centralised support for all operations across Australia.
• Maintenance of client information in Microsoft Axapta, including setting up new clients and contracts.
• Maintenance of contract register, including flagging contracts coming up for renewal with the relevant managers.
• Full range of clerical, administrative, and general office duties to support the Regional Sales Director - Asia Pacific and the Commercial Sales team.
• Producing reports on sales data from Axapta on a regular basis.
• Administration of marketing and communications.
• Coordinate conferences and meetings and registration for participation in industry exhibitions and conferences.
• Assist Commercial Sales team in creation of corporate presentations and sales budgets.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
• 2-3 years in a Tender or Commercial Administration role and exposure to the sales industry,
• Tertiary qualifications or training in business, computer science or sales
• Commercial and tendering experience with a service or oil and gas industry company,
• Extremely high level of written and verbal communication and excellent command of the English language,
• Meticulous attention to detail and fast, accurate typing skills,
• Excellent skills in operating the Microsoft Office suite, with experience in Microsoft Axapta desirable but not essential.
In return, Applus RTD offers a competitive salary, a modern office location out of the bustle of the city, and an opportunity to grow with the fast paced commercial sales team. Income protection insurance is provided to all employees and the standard probationary period applies.
Applus RTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background to apply.
Please send a CV and covering letter to: