Join now

Top-Motivated 27 y/o Matt - Ready to Take-Off! (Perth)

Views

Heya dear Fellow-Members,

My name is Matt, Berliner: Where I originally come from, I'm 27 years old and ready to take-off in a job that is challenging me, that will shoot me to the stars.

As I have lived in various countries, we do not get younger, and for me, it's time to make the BIG STEP, to live & work in my dream city and be successful with my team.

I'm looking for an employer who is a great mentor, and never forgets his goals, supports his staff and gives a chance to people who are motivated and willing to achieve EVERYTHING. If you believe in me, I will be loyal and hardworking, if you give me the chance to florish, then I will be your man :-).

Preferring a small firm, where I can work close to my pot. employer and learn many new things.

Have lived in Tropical North QLD, and WA shall be my final destination.
As I have gone through the migration process, to become an Australian Permanent Resident, I know what it means to go through this.

This is why I would be pretty interested to work for a passionate migration lawyer in the Perth Region, to start as an admin, and then see if studying migration law makes sense and my future employer would also benefit from this.

Please feel free to msg me anything, I'm open to any suggestions and tipps, thanks so much in advance.

Have a great day, cheerios for now,
M. :-)

Perth Forum