Freelancer.com is the world's largest crowd sourcing marketplace, is the largest Australian-run website in terms of global traffic and is growing at an exponential rate! We're now in the top Protected content worldwide with over
3.3 million users.
Our CEO recently won BRW Entrepreneur of the Year, so come learn from the best in the industry!
This is as close as you will get to working in a Silicon Valley tech company. There's no other opportunity like this in the Philippines.
If you're a high achiever with talent who is looking for something more than a boring job, doesn't need to be supervised, and wants to be in at ground zero with a company that has a shot at being one of the biggest sites on the internet, then join our team!
SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, PORTUGUESE, DUTCH and INDONESIAN Email/Chat Support
Makati City (National Capital Reg) - Makati City
- Provides exceptional customer service at all times
- Provides 'First Call Resolution' whenever possible
- Answers Live Chat sessions in a professional and timely manner
- Responds to Support Tickets in a professional and timely manner
- Uses professional language at all times
- Promotes the features and benefits of using Freelancer and Free market sites
- Achieves maximum customer satisfaction at all times whilst working within the company guidelines
- Handles and investigates customer complaints and recommends solutions. Follows through on mutually agreed remedy
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical users
- Incorporates changes in work practices in response to changes requested by management
- Understands that Freelancer is a dynamic web service and is willing to embrace changes in the services we offer and promotes these positively to the marketplace
- Adheres to Freelancer policies and procedures
- Actively contributes to team meetings and training sessions
- Offers suggestions for improvement
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Marketing or equivalent.
Required language(s): English and Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Dutch OR Indonesian.
Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
10 Full-Time position(s) available.
Ready to Apply? Please follow these steps very carefully!
1. Create an email for Protected content
Protected content (Language you are most proficient) Chat/Email Support)
2. Write a short cover letter.
3. Write your desired salary.
4. Attach your CV with picture as a PDF
5. Click Send.
For walk-in applicants:
Please report to 21F Freelancer, Oledan Square (Standard Chartered Bldg), Ayala Ave., Makati. Look for Jade or Marnie.