Our client is a global leader in the data warehouse field. They have an international consulting centre here in Prague, Czech Republic and this centre provides consultants to the largest and most sophisticated data warehouse (DWH) projects across the EMEA region (For example in Austria, Italy, Sweden, Russia, UK, France, Czech Republic and more!)
The company is a great firm to work for due to its international environment and possibilities for personal and professional growth. For this company, we are currently looking for a range of BI and DWH specialists. Could you be the right person for the following role?
ANALYST - DATA WAREHOUSE PROJECTS (REF: WEDI)
In this job you will perform data warehouse BI tasks for large projects. These tasks include database design, business analysis, and definition of business requirements. Overall, you will build data warehouse (DWH) competency.
Expect to deliver business and application specific consulting services related to integrated solutions of Teradata technology. Provide mapping and design of customer business needs to our client database systems. You can also support the pre-sale process and client communication.
You will need to understand business data modelling, logical mappings (source mappings, LDM mappings) and create detailed, technical source target mappings. You can also conduct unit testing, package jobs, and prepare on the projects for overall deployment.
• University Education from the IT field will be an advantage for this role
• Protected content of experience working as an ETL Analyst on DWH projects
• Proven record of participation on big DWH projects, with excellent SQL know-how
• Understanding of banking business; telco experience would be welcome
• Experience with Mapping or Technical ETL specifications (Source Target Mapping)
• Experience with ETL tools (eg. Datastage, ODI, Informatica) will be welcome
• Also welcome is experience with Teradata tools and utilities
• Advanced English and confidence in customer interaction (another European language is a plus)
• Flexibility to work from Prague (Czech Rep.) with business trips abroad
• EU Citizenship
• A great modern working environment, exposure to cutting-edge technologies! This is a top international company!
• Opportunities to work on international projects in data warehousing and business intelligence
• Competitive salary and stable full-time employment. Great perks!
• A solid package of benefits including pension plan, life insurance, additional holiday, bonuses and more!
If interested, please apply via JobMaster at Protected content