An international automotive company is hiring new members for its dynamically expanding R&D centre in Prague.
We are looking for the best talents, who want to become a part of their team of experts while contributing on development of high quality products. The R&D centre is working on complex projects from development phase to testing, and they are developing products such as vision systems, ultrasound systems or laser sensors, which are increasing the comfort and safety of driving. The R&D team is cooperating with development teams all over the Europe and USA and are offering you an amazing opportunity to join this multinational dynamic group and become an expert in this area.
We are now recruiting for Application engineer, who will be responsible for implementation and set-up of the developed products to the customer. This position requires lots of travelling, flexibility and communication with the customer.
As an application engineer you will be responsible for:
• Mechanical/electrical integration of sensors and HMI prototype into vehicle
• Measurements of phase-curves on bumpers and vehicles with arc-tester
• Evaluation and control of sensor integration and application parameters
• Measurement and evaluation of system performance
• Documentation of vehicle data and application parameters
• Control of system configuration files
• Link and compile system configuration files with functional SW
• Install system into vehicles and execution of integration tests
• Responsibility for test and measurement equipment
• Presentation of system performance at customer
• Problem analysis at customer sites
For this position we require university education (software engineering, IT, electro or similar), experience in the area of development and testing, advanced level of English AND German language.
We are looking for a communicative person with proactive customer approach.
If interested, please apply via JobMaster at Protected content