Banking Securities ADMINISTRATOR - No experience (Prague)
On behalf of our client, one of the largest Banking Organisers in its sector, with a presence in 5 locations worldwide and with more than 3,200 employees working for the group. They also manage, safe keep and administer the securities that it holds on behalf of its customers.
Over 300,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds, equities and investment funds are currently deposited with our client. They maintain relationships with around 2,500 customers in over Protected content .
Its global network extends across 50 markets. Backed by flexible securities lending and collateral management services, our client offers one of the most comprehensive international securities services available, settling more than 250,000 transactions daily.
As a Banking Specialist, you will be responsible for the admission and distribution of financial transactions on the primary markets. In this context, you will have to analyse the admission and documentation, set up all the relevant security and administration steps with regards to data in numerous banking applications, as well as handling all relevant security checks and governmental requirements for transactions to be legally recorded.
* High School, Business Academy or University Degree.
* Advanced level of English written and spoken is required.
* Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
* Dedicated, flexible and reliable.
* Positive and proactive.
* Patient, supportive and great team player.
* Very competitive remuneration.
* Corporate benefits package.
* Yearly bonuses.
* State of the art office building in Prague centre.
* Free refreshments in working place.
* Social events and team building activities.
* Extensive training and coaching.
* Perspective projects with global scope.
* Positive and social team spirit: age average is 28 years.