At Horizon we want to profoundly change the way societies consume and store electricity, we believe the best way to do this is through Education. Therefore we produce the leading worldwide educational product line for teaching renewable energy. Our European office is based in Europe and we have offices in London, Chicago, Rio de Janeiro, Singapore and Shanghai.
We are now looking for a New Business Developer for various areas in Europe. The role is tasked with doing outward sales of our educational product line by phone and email and to grow the existing portfolio of distributors and clients. The role is based in light and modern offices in the heart of Prague old town.
- Find, approach and acquire new distributors and clients across specified territory (new sales)
- Manage and grow the existing portfolio of distributors and clients (account management)
- Continuous analysis of the market, sales channels and product requirements across the region
- Determine the action plan for improving the existing distribution and deliver sales accordingly
- Implement sales plans for each state or distribution channel and deliver sales accordingly
- Determine annual marketing plans for the region in order to support the sales efforts
- Keep full control over the existing sales and marketing plans, report to management upon request
- Maintain a high level of professional and technical knowledge of industry, products and company
- Represent the company on a handful of fairs and events across Europe
- Must demonstrate an organized and strategic approach to the daily work along with attitude for continuous improvement
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service attitude, great follow-up skills, excellent verbal and written communication as well as strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
What We Offer
- A possibility to participate in something meaningful and make a positive impact to your world
- Motivational uncapped salary and on the job training for success in a commercial environment
- International/entrepreneurial organization with short decision processes and space to influence
The right candidate will be part of a young, rapidly growing international team, with good long-term opportunities for progress and growth in the company. We appreciate and reward highly motivated, professional, responsible and creative employees.
Please send your application in English via email to: Protected content , containing CV and cover letter. Selection and interviewing process will start immediately; do not delay your application unnecessarily.
Experience: Protected content of sales experience required
Language skills: Fluency in English and German language required
Office location: Heart of Prague old town, Czech Republic
Type of Employment: Full-time
Length of contract: Permanent
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred
Work permission: Candidates needs to posses working visa for Czech Republic