CEE Multilingual Virtual Career Fair, 6th March (Prague)
Bilingual People will kick start Protected content the CEE Multilingual Virtual Career Fair to take place ONLINE on 6th March. This event will be solely focused on the Central Eastern Europe region, giving the opportunity for candidates with language skills to engage with a large number of companies and interact with them from the comfort of their own home.
If you are a bilingual or multilingual and you are interested in finding a great job in Central Eastern Europe that meets your skills this is a ‘must-see’ event!!
Benefits of visiting the CEE Multilingual Career Fair:
• The fair will have blue chip companies and recruitment agencies throughout CEE that are interested in recruiting people with language and industry skills.
• Search through a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• You will be able to have online live chats to leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies whether it’s to ask a question or to discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched with the companies exhibiting to save time and energy whilst looking for a job
• Leave your CV with HR professionals - It is essential that you have your CV up to date as you can leave your CV online as well as contact details with the HR Professionals on the exhibitor’s virtual stand.
• Many companies will have advice on how to apply for their roles, information about the interview process and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job on their virtual stand.
• Download application forms if required, or watch video’s uploaded from recruiters
The fair is online from 9am (CET) to 8pm (CET) on the 6th March Protected content , so you can access the fair in the comfort of your own home at any time during this period without having to travel to a venue or another location.
The CEE Multilingual Virtual Career Fair is completely free of charge however all candidates must pre-register before the event takes place. To avoid disappointment and delays, register for your pass to visit the virtual fair online today using the link below:
We look forward to seeing your profile online!